Ingredients Needed for Baked Cauliflower Tortilla Wrap
1 ounce butter
½ tablespoon garlic powder
½ cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tortilla wraps
2 lettuces leaves
6 cherry tomatoes
How to Make Baked Cauliflower Tortilla Wrap
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature. Melt the butter in it.
- Chop the cauliflower in pieces, put them in a bowl and add the melted butter over them.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the tomato paste and mix the ingredients together.
- Add the cauliflower on an oven tray with parchment paper and separate the pieces.
- Spray them with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take a tortilla wrap. Add a lettuce leaf, some of the baked cauliflower, and the cherry tomatoes.