12 uncured bacon strips
1 ½ pounds of tilapia (4 fillets 6-ounce each)
2 tablespoons of ghee
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place 3 bacon strips side by side on the work surface. Add 1 tilapia fillet over them.
- Coat the fillet with ghee and season with oregano and pepper on both sides. Wrap the strips around the fillet. Follow the same steps for the remaining bacon and tilapia.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the wrapped fillets on it. Bake for 25 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice to a small bowl and mix until even. Season with pepper and mix some more.
- Serve the fillets with lemon and mayo sauce.