Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Swineapple
1 pound pork loin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon curry powder
12 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Swineapple
- First. grab your pineapple and remove its top.
- Scoop it and remove its inside, making room for the pork. Measure the hole inside the pineapple to make sure the pork fits in.
- Place the pork in a bowl and pour a small drizzle of olive oil. Season it with paprika, dried oregano, dried thyme, curry powder, and salt. Add it inside the pineapple.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Lay the bacon slices on the tray, side by side, as close together as you can. Weave the bacon slices.
- Coat the pineapple with the bacon weave and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Add an oven grid on top of a baking tray and place the pineapple over it.
- Cook it for the next 2 hours.