Calories: 375 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 9 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites
2 potatoes, cooked, skin-on
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 bacon slices, cut into halves, lengthwise
2 rosemary sprigs
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters. Drizzle olive oil on them, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add a small rosemary sprig on each potato piece and wrap it with one bacon slice. Add the potato bites on skewers.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper. If needed, drizzle some more olive oil.
- Roast for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm, as is or with a dip.