Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
3.5 ounces of sliced mushroom
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 rosemary sprigs
10 ounces of pork tenderloin
18 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet, add the rosemary and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the mushrooms until soft.
- Cut in three equal pieces the pork tenderloin.
- In another skillet heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Put the pork tenderloin in the skillet and sprinkle sea salt on it.
- Fry the pork tenderloin about 4 minutes on both sides.
- Use 6 bacon slices for each piece of pork.
- On your workspace, place 3 bacon slices vertically. Then, place 3 bacon slices over them, in the middle, horizontally.
- In the center, put 1 tablespoon of cooked mushrooms.
- Put 1 piece of pork over the mushrooms.
- Fold the bacon slices to coat the pork.
- Make the same for the remaining ingredients.
- Put the bacon pork balls in a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes.