Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Pork With Apricot Glaze
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
12 bacon slices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
¼ cup apricot jam
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Pork With Apricot Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Mix the brown sugar and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Add the spices on a wooden board. Lay the pork tenderloin on top of the spices and rub the pork on the wooden board, coating it with spices.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon slices. Use more slices if the pork tenderloin is too large.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook it for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and roast it for the next 20 minutes.
- Take the skillet out of the oven, but don’t turn off the heat. Take it out, and spread the Dijon mustard and the apricot jam over the pork. Slide the tray into the oven again, this time for 10 more minutes.
- Serve it with a few sprinkled chives!