Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Kebabs With Tzatziki Sauce
4 ounces of greek yogurt
1 garlic clove, chopped
7 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon tex mex seasoning
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Kebabs With Tzatziki Sauce
- Add the Greek yogurt into a bowl. Thinly shred the cucumber in the bowl. Add the garlic and season with salt. Stir ingredients until they mix well.
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl and add chili flakes, tex mex seasoning, baking powder, and salt. Mix using your hands.
- Place the wooden sticks into a bowl with water so they hydrate before grilling. Also place a bowl with water next to you so you can soak your hands before making the kebabs.
- Using your hands, form a long, flat kebab around the skewer. Press with your hands so that the meat glues itself to the stick.
- Wrap each kebab in bacon. Coat the kebabs with flour, then with the whisked egg and finally with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on high heat. Deep-fry the kebabs for about 3-4 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Serve them with tzatziki. You can even add some roasted potatoes as a side!