Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken
1 red onion
1 garlic clove, crushed
8 ounces of chicken breast
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/195°C.
- Slice and dice the tomato. Thinly slice the red onion and chili.
- Slice the avocado and remove its skin.
- Add it in a blender with the garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Blend everything into a smooth guacamole.
- Add plastic foil over the chicken breast and use a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Fill it with the guacamole and wrap it with the bacon slices.
- Add it into a baking tray and bake it for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve it warm!