Ingredients Needed for Bacon Wrapped Fried Sandwich
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
12 bacon slices
2 breads slices
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Fried Sandwich
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the eggs.
- On your workspace, place 3 bacon slices vertically. Then, place 3 bacon slices over them, in the middle, horizontally.
- Put one bread slice in the center.
- Over the bread, put one fried egg.
- Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the bread slice and the egg in bacon.
- Make the same for the other fried egg.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Fry the egg and bacon sandwiches on both sides until the bacon becomes crispy.