Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Duck Breast With Caramelized Nectarines
For the duck breast:
13 ounces of duck breast (1 breast)
6 ounces of bacon slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, halved
1 fresh rosemary sprig
For the caramelized nectarines:
1 teaspoon butter
1 nectarine, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon sugar
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Duck Breast With Caramelized Nectarines
- For the duck breast:
Place the duck breast on your work surface. Rub it with salt and pepper.
- Wrap it with bacon slices.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Also, add the garlic and rosemary in the process, to flavor the oil.
- Turn the heat to medium-high, add the bacon-wrapped duck breast and fry it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 8 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- For the caramelized nectarines:
Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the nectarines. Cook and stir them shortly until tender.
- Add the sugar, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve the duck breast sliced together with caramelized nectarine wedges. Drizzle everything with the drippings from the caramelization process.