Ingredients Needed for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Roll every fried chicken piece in 2 slices of bacon.
- On a baking tray, put a parchment paper.
- Put the chicken rolls on the tray and bake them for 20 minutes.
- If you want, sprinkle some grated parmesan on the chicken rolls, and eat them with lettuce and red bell pepper.