Ingredients Needed for Bacon Wrapped Cauliflower Florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ tablespoon ginger powder
½ teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Cauliflower Florets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Break apart the cauliflower florets and put them in a bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the ginger and the paprika powder.
- Mix the ingredients with your hands.
- Wrap each cauliflower floret in bacon.
- Place the florets in a baking tray and cook for about 20 minutes.
- If you want, serve with a dip!