Ingredients Needed for Bacon Weave and Egg Sandwiches
2 toast breads
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Bacon Weave and Egg Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut in halves, on length, the bacon slices. You’ll obtain 12 halves.
- Wave 6 halves of bacon slices over one slice of bread.
- Cut the parts of bacon that hang over the bread edges.
- Over the bacon, put half of the shredded mozzarella quantity.
- Make the same thing with the other bread slice and the remaining bacon and mozzarella.
- Press with your fingers the centers of each sandwich.
- Crack the eggs and put one on top of each sandwich.
- Bake the sandwiches for 10-12 minutes.
- If you want, serve the sandwiches with ketchup or mayonnaise!