Ingredients Needed for Bacon Topped Chicken Breast
2 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of ranch dressing
½ cup cheddar cheese
How to Cook Bacon Topped Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Drizzle some vegetable oil in a baking tray.
- Put the chicken breast in it.
- Sprinkle some sea salt over the chicken.
- Put a tablespoon of Ranch dressing on each chicken breast and spread it all over it.
- Cover every chicken piece with 2 bacon slices.
- Top the chicken with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- You can serve the dish with some barbecue sauce on top!