Ingredients Needed for Bacon Spread
1 teaspoon olive oil
10 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup beef stock
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon honey
How to Make Bacon Spread
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon and cook it for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Pour the beef stock. Cover with a lid and cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Next, pour the mixture into a blender along with the honey and butter. Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve the spread on top of bread slices.