Ingredients Needed for Bacon, Sausage and Pineapple Skewers
6 bacon strips
12 cocktail sausages
¼ pineapple, sliced into small chunks
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Cook Bacon, Sausage and Pineapple Skewers
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in halves. Use each half to wrap the cocktail sausages.
- Slide 2 wrapped sausages and 2 pineapple chunks through each wooden skewer.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place your skewers on it.
- Add a pinch of brown sugar over them.
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes and serve!