Calories: 616 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 20 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon Patty Burger
2 ounces of bacon
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 chilis es
1 burger bun
1 cheddar cheese
2 red onions
How to Make Bacon Patty Burger
- Cook the bacon for 1-3 minutes on each side in a stovetop grill, until it gets crunchy.
- In a bowl, mix together the mustard, half of the mayonnaise, and the ketchup.
- Shred the bacon and the chilies. Add them to the sauces.
- Cut the burger bun in half and grill the halves for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the bacon and the sauces mix on the lower side of the burger bun.
- Add two slices of Cheddar cheese, the pickles, the rest of the mayonnaise, the onion, and the tomato.