Ingredients Needed for Bacon Pancakes With Maple Syrup
2 ounces of bacon, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
How to Cook Bacon Pancakes With Maple Syrup
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry the bacon until crispy.
- Add the egg to a bowl. Add the milk, the flour, and some salt, then whisk until you have a pancake batter.
- Add the bacon into the batter and mix until even.
- Grease a skillet and spoon the batter into it, making small round pancakes.
- Fry on both sides for 1 minute.
- Serve with maple syrup.