Ingredients Needed for Bacon Muffins With Hard-Boiled Egg
4 bacon slices
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
½ cup milk
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 spring onion, chopped
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Bacon Muffins With Hard-Boiled Egg
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon in it and cook it until it’s crispy. Chop the bacon after it’s ready.
- Add the flour in a large bowl and mix it with baking powder and baking soda.
- Place the sour cream in a large bowl. Add the egg, apple cider vinegar, milk, and melted butter.
- Start whisking while slowly adding the flour. Continuously whisk so you can incorporate it into the wet mixture.
- Add the spring onion, fried bacon, and shredded mozzarella.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab two 6-slot muffin trays. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture on the bottom of a slot. Add 1 egg on top, and top it with the mixture, filling it all the way to the top.
- Continue until you’ve filled all of the slots.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.