Calories: 618 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 38 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon Hamburger
2 bacon slices
1 burger patty
1 burger bun
½ teaspoon mayonnaise
2 lettuces leaves
1 cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon ketchup
How to Make Bacon Hamburger
- Chop the bacon slices.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until it becomes crispy.
- Heat a cast-iron grill pan and cook the burger patty on both sides.
- Cut in halves, horizontally, the burger bun.
- After you cook the burger patty, toast the burger bun halves on the same grill.
- Using a small round shape cutter, remove the center of the patty.
- On the first slice of bun, spread the mayonnaise.
- Add the lettuce and put the patty on it.
- Fill the patty center with crispy bacon.
- Add the Cheddar cheese slice and spread some ketchup on it.
- Add the pickles slices.
- Cover the hamburger with the other bun slice.
- Enjoy it!