Ingredients Needed for Bacon, Egg, and Potato Chip Casserole
4 ounces of potato chips
14 bacon slice
1 onion, chopped
½ cup parmesan, chopped
How to Cook Bacon, Egg, and Potato Chip Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the potato chips in a bowl and crush them.
- Roll the bacon slices and place them side-up in a round baking dish. The dish should be around 10 inches (25 cm) diameter.
- Add the eggs and chopped onion between the bacon slices. Top with potato chips and parmesan.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.