Ingredients Needed for Bacon Deviled Eggs
3 bacon slices
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 tablespoon mustard
How to Make Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Add the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with enough water. Bring to a boil and take them away from the heat. Cover the saucepan with a plate for the next 10-12 minutes for hardboiled.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the bacon slices. Cook them until golden and crispy.
- Peel the eggs and place them on your working surface. Slice them into halves and scoop the yolk.
- Add all of the egg yolks in a large bowl. Leave the egg whites aside.
- Mix the egg yolks with mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, mustard, salt, and pepper. Break the fried bacon into small chunks.
- Mix everything with a fork until smooth.
- Use the filling to fill the empty egg whites. You can do it using a piping bag.
- Top the deviled eggs with chives or more fried bacon.