Ingredients Needed for Bacon Corn Muffins
1 cup flour
½ cup cornmeal
1 tablespoon mustard
3 tablespoons of sour cream
¼ cup milk
3 bacon slices, chopped
How to Make Bacon Corn Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Sift the flour through a strainer in a large bowl. Mix it with cornmeal.
- Add the egg, mustard, sour cream, and mix. Whisk it until smooth.
- Use a 6-slot muffin tray and fill its empty slots with the muffin mixture. Add around 1/2 slice of bacon on top of each muffin.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.