Ingredients Needed for Bacon Cheese Balls With Apple and Cucumber
7 bacon slices
5 ounces of goat cheese
1 tablespoon chives
½ teaspoon paprika
½ cucumber, sliced
½ apple, julienned
How to Cook Bacon Cheese Balls With Apple and Cucumber
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the bacon strips in there. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the cheese, chives, and paprika to a bowl, together with the crumbled bacon. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Start shaping small balls out of this mixture. We’ve ended up with 9 of them.
- Fill a deeper pan half-way with vegetable oil and heat it. Coat the cheese balls with flour, whisked egg, and panko.
- Deep-fry the coated balls until golden brown. Transfer them on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb some of the oil.
- Skewer each cheese ball together with a slice of cucumber using a mini skewer. Garnish with julienned apple and serve on a tray.