Bacon, Cabbage and Mushroom Stir-Fry
Do you feel like eating something nourishing and easy to make? Then stir-frying is the best cooking technique for you! Just throw some mushrooms and veggies in the skillet and cook them on high heat, stirring once in a while so you don’t burn them. Complete the dish with some crispy fried bacon. And you’re ready to go!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon, Cabbage and Mushroom Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of oyster mushroom, sliced
3 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
½ red bell pepper
2 spring onions
2 garlic cloves
How to Make Bacon, Cabbage and Mushroom Stir-Fry
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon on both sides, until golden and crispy.
- Heat the vegetable oil in another skillet and add the mushrooms. Cook them until golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice the red bell pepper and slice the green onions.
- Add the shredded red cabbage, red bell pepper, and spring onion in the pan. Stir-fry them at high heat for 5 minutes.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Stir to flavor all the ingredients.
- When ready, serve the cabbage and mushrooms with bacon on top.