Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Veggie Noodles
1 tablespoon ginger, sliced
4 ounces of noodles
2 cups of boiled water
3 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 medium onion, sliced
2 medium celery sticks, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, julienned
2 ounces of wood ear mushrooms, chopped
3 ounces of broccoli
¼ red cabbage, shredded
1 teaspoon red chili, sliced
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
How to Make Bacon and Veggie Noodles
- Add the ginger and noodles to a roomy baking dish. Pour the boiling water over them and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon. Stir-fry it until translucent and crispy. Set aside.
- Add the sesame oil to the same pan and heat it over low heat. Add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli. Stir them in as you add them.
- Add the red cabbage, red chili, and coriander seeds. Cook and stir for 7 minutes.
- Add the soaked noodles and bacon. Stir them in and serve.