Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Stir-Fried Cabbage Toast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
3.5 ounces of cabbage
1 red chili, sliced
1 teaspoon butter
4 toast breads slices
1 teaspoon aromatic herb, chopped
How to Cook Bacon and Stir-Fried Cabbage Toast
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves and stir in the pan for 1 minute. Take them out and add the bacon slices. Cook them for 1-2 minutes until the fat melts and they become crispy.
- Add the carrot, cabbage and stir thoroughly. Season with salt and add the sliced chili. Continue cooking for 4-5 more minutes.
- Separately, heat another skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it. Cook the toast slices for around 1-2 minutes per side, until they are crispy.
- Top the toast with the fried bacon and the stir-fried cabbage.