Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Sausage Filled Pastry
5 ounces of bacon
5 ounces of sausage
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup flour
8 ounces of pizza dough
4 ounces of mozzarella cheese
¼ cup egg wash
How to Cook Bacon and Sausage Filled Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium cast-iron skillet. Fry the diced sausages and shredded bacon in the skillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Flour your work surface. Knead the pizza dough on the surface and separate the dough into 6 balls.
- Take part of the fried sausages and bacon mix, along with two small mozzarella pieces, and wrap it in dough.
- Place the six balls in a muffin tin.
- Coat the top of the balls with egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes.