Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Red Beans Stuffed Bread
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of sliced bacon
1 cup tomato sauce
4 ounces of canned red beans
1 red chili
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How to Cook Bacon and Red Beans Stuffed Bread
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped onion and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sliced bacon and cook it for another two minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Add the tomato sauce and then the red beans. Bring it to a simmer at low heat. Add the red chilis.
- Cut the bread – try to make a small lid and scoop out the interior. Fill the bread with the bacon and the tomato mixture.
- Season it with some parsley and serve immediately!