Calories: 183 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 26 g
- 4 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mushroom Spicy Grilled Chicken
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup water
1 tea spoon starch
1 teaspoon hot pepper
1 teaspoon chives
4 chicken breasts
4 broccoli florets
How to Make Bacon and Mushroom Spicy Grilled Chicken
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the slices of bacon in the skillet, on both sides, until they become crispy.
- Slice the mushrooms and fry them in the bacon oil.
- Add the dried oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add water.
- Mix the starch with some water. And add it to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and add hot pepper and chives.
- Cook in the skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Grill the chicken breast pieces on both sides.
- Serve chicken on a bed of mushroom and sauce, with a broccoli floret wrapped in fried bacon and sprinkled paprika.