Calories: 422 kCal / serving
- 1 g
- 18 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Waffles
1 puff pastry sheet
4 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
6 ounces of sliced bacon
4 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella
How to Make Bacon and Mozzarella Waffles
- Using a medium bowl, cut out 4 circles of the puff pastry.
- Put two of them in the bottom half of a waffle maker.
- Add the Cheddar cheese, the bacon, shredded and fried, and the mozzarella.
- Top them off with the other two circles of puff pastry.
- Close the lid and cook for 8 minutes.