Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Ravioli
3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
2 cups of flour
2 ounces of bacon
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons of chives, sliced
1 teaspoon baking soda
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Ravioli
- In a mixer bowl, put the eggs, the vegetable oil, and the flour.
- Make a dough with these ingredients, using the electric mixer.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Heat a skillet and fry in it the bacon, without using vegetable oil.
- Flour your workspace and stretch on it the dough.
- Cut 2.5-inch (2 cm) diameter round shapes. Use all the remaining dough to make some other rounds.
- On half of the small dough rounds, put fried bacon, mozzarella, and chives.
- Cover it with the remaining dough rounds. Fix the edges with a fork.
- Put water into a saucepan and bring to boil. Add baking soda.
- Boil the ravioli for 10-12 minutes.
- Set the ravioli on a plate. Serve warm, with a white sauce.
- To make a white sauce, melt butter in a saucepan, over low heat. Add flour and whisk until it thickens, like a dough. Add milk and whisk until you make a thick sauce. Add mozzarella to the butter sauce and mix it until the cheese melts.