Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Potato
2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon fried chopped bacon
1 teaspoon chives
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Potato
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Poke the potato with a fork, in two places.
- Microwave it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin on one side. Scoop out the interior with a spoon.
- Put it in an oven tray.
- Place mozzarella cheese, chopped fried bacon, and 1 egg inside. Top them off with another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 8-9 minutes.
- Serve with chives on top.