Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Polenta
7 ounces of polenta
2 ounces of chopped bacon
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
¼ cup mozzarella cheese
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Polenta
- To make polenta, add water in a saucepan and sprinkle some salt. Bring it to boil. Gradually add corn flour. Stir it with a spoon.
- Put the polenta in a big bowl. Add bacon, parsley, salt, and mozzarella cheese. Mix everything together.
- Shape the mix into 3-4 patties.
- Fry them for 1-2 minutes on each side in a heated cast-iron skillet.
- Serve on a bed of your favorite spring veggies.