Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Crispy Bread
5 ounces of mozzarella
5 ounces of bacon
1 cup chopped spring onion
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Crispy Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut small cubes of bacon. Slice mozzarella.
- Cut the bread into diagonal slices. Turn the bread 90-degrees and slice the other way. Make sure not to cut all the way through, so that the individual pieces of bread are still attached at the bottom.
- Fill every crack with mozzarella slices, bacon cubes and spring onion.
- Put the bread in a ceramic baking dish.
- Drizzle it with vegetable oil on top.
- Bake for 7 minutes.