Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Egg Waffles
⅔ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup milk
4 ounces of bacon, slices
⅔ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Bacon and Egg Waffles
- In a medium bowl, put the flour, the baking powder, one egg, some salt, and the milk.
- Make a batter, mixing all the ingredients.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces, put it in a skillet and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Separately, whisk two eggs.
- Pour the whisked eggs in a another skillet and make scrambled eggs.
- Grease a waffle maker.
- Pour batter in each form.
- Add fried bacon pieces, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese on each waffle before you close up the waffle maker.
- You’ll make about 4 waffles from this quantity of batter.
- You can serve them the way they are, or with maple syrup.