Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Egg Stuffed French Rolls
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 bread rolls
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Bacon and Egg Stuffed French Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Add the olive oil to a cast-iron skillet and heat it to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chopped bacon slices and fry them in the skillet until they become crispy.
- Crack 2 eggs in a large bowl and add the milk over them.
- Sprinkle salt and add the cinnamon.
- Whisk everything together in the bowl.
- Cut off the tops of the French rolls and scoop out the insides.
- Add some of the fried bacon and pour some of the whisked eggs in the rolls.
- Add the mozzarella.
- Crack an egg over every French roll.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- You can serve them with a bit of paprika powder.