Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Egg Cups With Homemade Mayonnaise
3 egg yolks
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
2 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
2 bread buns
1 teaspoon chopped chives
How to Cook Bacon and Egg Cups With Homemade Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Arrange each bacon slice in the holes of a muffin tin.
- Add the eggs and bake for 10 minutes.
- Put water into a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Over the boiling water, place a glass bowl.
- Put the egg yolks in the glass bowl.
- Melt the butter and put it over the yolks. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Whisk the yolks.
- Add the white wine vinegar.
- When the yolks mixture thickens, add some lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread buns.
- On every toast bread, put 2 egg muffins.
- Top them with mayonnaise and sprinkle some chopped chives on top.