Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Coleslaw Cheeseburger
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon bourbon
2 small pickles
¼ small cabbage
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon tabasco
1 burger patty
1 bacon slice
2 teaspoons of mustard
1 Cheddar cheese slice
1 burger bun
French fries (optional)
How to Make Bacon and Coleslaw Cheeseburger
- Mix the onion with 1 teaspoon of bourbon. Slice the pickle and chop the cabbage.
- Start making the coleslaw. Add the chopped cabbage in a bowl. Add mayo, ketchup, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and tabasco. Mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the burger patty and bacon. Take out the bacon after 2 minutes and spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on the meat. Cook it for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on the width.
- Flip over the meat, and spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over it. Add the Cheddar cheese, and cover it with a lid. Keep cooking it for the same amount of time. Toast the burger bun until golden in the remaining fat.
- Start assembling the burger. Top the bottom half with coleslaw, red onion, pickles, meat, and bacon. Finish it with the top side of the bun. You can even spread some ketchup over it.