Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cinnamon Rolls
½ puff pastry
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Cook Bacon and Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your work space.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Whisk 1 egg and use a brush to spread it on the pastry.
- Sprinkle cinnamon all over the pastry sheet.
- Cover the pastry in slices of bacon. Starting from one end of the sheet, roll the dough and bacon horizontally.
- Cut the roll in 5 equal pieces.
- Make egg wash with 1 egg and water.
- Put the 5 rolls in foil cupcake liners. Use a brush to coat them in egg wash.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes.