Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Chorizo Toast Sandwich
0.5 ounce butter
12 slices of toast bread
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
5 slices of ham
½ cup cheddar, shredded
5 slices of chorizo
6 slices of bacon, fried
6 slices of cheddar
How to Make Bacon and Chorizo Toast Sandwich
- Scrape the bottom of a pan with melted butter. Cover the pan with 6 slices of toast bread.
- Top the bread with shredded mozzarella, ham, shredded Cheddar, chorizo, bacon, sliced Cheddar, and the remaining toast bread.
- Cover the tray with something heavy (and heat resistant) to help the sandwiches maintain their shape.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Remove the weight and bake the sandwiches for 7 more minutes to obtain a crunchy crust on top.