Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheese Creamy Dip
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
¼ cup small cubes of bacon
3 tablespoons of spring onion, sliced
How to Cook Bacon and Cheese Creamy Dip
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and fry the bacon.
- In a medium bowl, put the heavy cream, ½ cup of Cheddar cheese, the mozzarella, the bacon, and the spring onion slices.
- Sprinkle with some pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients with a fork.
- Pour that mixture into a mini oval ceramic baking dish.
- Cover it with the remained Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If you like it, when it’s ready, sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with nachos or crunchy bread chips.