Calories: 631 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 27 g
- 42 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheddar Tortellini
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 mince d
7 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 ounce butter
7 ounces of tortellini
2 ounces of cheddar, diced
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon nutmeg
How to Make Bacon and Cheddar Tortellini
- You can start with the tortellini. Heat a saucepan, fill it with water and bring it to a boil. Add the tortellini, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the onion. Cook it until it softens, and then add the bacon. Cook while stirring, for about 2 minutes, or until the bacon fat melts.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the butter. Add the tortellini and Cheddar. Pour the heavy cream, reduce the heat, and cook the pasta for about 3 minutes.
- Season the tortellini with salt, pepper, oregano, and nutmeg.
- Add the cooked onion and bacon and leave it for about 2 more minutes.
- Serve warm!