Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheddar Bread Rolls
6 ounces of yogurt
4 toast breads slices
4 bacon slices
4 cheddars slices
1 ounce butter
How to Cook Bacon and Cheddar Bread Rolls
- First chop the parsley and dill.
- Use a small bowl, and mix them with the yogurt.
- Add lime juice and season it with salt.
- Flatten the toast bread using a rolling pin.
- Add 1 slice of bacon and 1 slice of Cheddar on top and roll the toast bread.
- Heat a skillet, and melt the butter.
- Add in the breaded rolls and fry them until golden.
- Serve them with the previously made sauce.