Bacon and Cheddar Bread Bowls
When bacon and Cheddar are used in the same recipe, things are bound to become interesting. And luckily, these bread bowls surely did not disappoint us. They’re easy to make, perfect as a snack, and they’re ready in about half an hour, so there’s no reason not to try them!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheddar Bread Bowls
2 tablespoons of milk
2 bread rolls
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 spring onion, chopped
2 bacon slices, fried
How to Make Bacon and Cheddar Bread Bowls
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Add the egg, milk, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Next place the bread roll on a wooden board and horizontally slice it through the middle.
- Remove the inside of the bread with a spoon.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bread roll halves over/on it. Add shredded Cheddar inside, spring onion, and chopped fried bacon. Pour the whisked egg mixture.
- Cook the bread bowls for the next 25 minutes!