Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheddar Bread Bowls
2 tablespoons of milk
2 bread rolls
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 spring onion, chopped
2 bacon slices, fried
How to Make Bacon and Cheddar Bread Bowls
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Add the egg, milk, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Next place the bread roll on a wooden board and horizontally slice it through the middle.
- Remove the inside of the bread with a spoon.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bread roll halves over/on it. Add shredded Cheddar inside, spring onion, and chopped fried bacon. Pour the whisked egg mixture.
- Cook the bread bowls for the next 25 minutes!