3.5 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 broccoli, small size
5 ounces of cooked orecchiette
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 ounces of olive
¼ cup heavy cream
- Heat a skillet and add the bacon in it. Fry the bacon stirring often, until it turns brown and crispy. Set it aside.
- Take another skillet and heat the vegetable oil in it.
- Add the broccoli florets in the skillet, and season with salt and pepper. Cook them until they turn tender-crisp.
- Add the cooked orecchiette in a salad bowl. Add the cooked broccoli and bacon.
- Add the Cheddar cheese, olives, and heavy cream. Mix everything.