Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Bell Pepper Chicken Stew
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
3 bacon, chopped
3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
⅓ cup white wine
10 black olives, sliced
How to Cook Bacon and Bell Pepper Chicken Stew
- Slice the bell peppers and chop the parsley and bacon.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start cooking the chicken thighs. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook them for about 5-6 minutes per side. When ready, take them out of the pan.
- Add bacon and bell peppers in the remaining fat. Season with salt and pepper, add some chopped garlic, parsley, white wine and diced tomatoes.
- Let it reduce for about 1 minute and add in the chicken thighs.
- Put a lid on and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.