Baby Octopus Soup
Baby octopus cooked in fish stock and red wine then boiled some more together with canned tomatoes. Don’t you feel the sea breeze already? Erm … whether you do, or you don’t, it’s not important. Just try this.
Ingredients Needed for Baby Octopus Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 onions, diced
1 pound baby octopus
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 chilis, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of red wine
4 cups of fish stock
10 ounces of canned tomatoes
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Baby Octopus Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the baby octopus. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and stir it in. Add the chili mix and red wine and do the same. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish stock, stir in, cover with the lid, then boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir in. Cover with the lid and boil for 10 minutes more.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.