Ingredients Needed for Baby Herring With Rice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of baby herring
3 ounces of cooked veggie rice
1 ounce green beans
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Baby Herring With Rice
- Slice the fish into small pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add the fish. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Squeeze half of the lime directly into the pan.
- Add the cooked veggie rice, green beans, and soy sauce then stir and cook for another 5 minutes before serving.