Ingredients Needed for Avocado Spring Rolls
1 red onion
10 sun-dried tomatoes es
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
8 rice paper sheetses
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Avocado Spring Rolls
- Cut the avocado into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Chop the onion and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the onion, the sun-dried tomatoes, and the parsley. Season all with salt.
- Combine the ingredients. Add lemon juice.
- In a saucepan, preheat the vegetable oil.
- Fill a large shallow bowl with hot water. Slide a sheet of rice paper into the water, and submerge it until it becomes pliable, 15 to 30 seconds. Remove the rice paper carefully, and lay it on your work surface.
- Take a spoon of avocado mixture and place it over a rice paper. After placing the mixture of avocado, roll the rice paper.
- Fry the avocado spring rolls.
- Serve them with your favorite dip.